JML is a machine learning library in Java, it is a pure Java package, and thus is cross-platform. The goal of JML is to make machine learning methods very easy to use and speed up code conversion from MATLAB to Java.
Please be noted that JML has been replaced by LAML.
- A general framework for users to implement machine learning tools
- Well documented source code
- Friendly API, very easy to use
- Easy code conversion from MATLAB to Java
- Implementation of classification, clustering, manifold learning, general-purpose optimization algorithms, dimensionality reduction algorithms, sequence labeling, etc.
- Complete separation between feature engineering and model training
Be the first to post a review of Java Library for Machine Learning!