JML is a machine learning library in Java, it is a pure Java package, and thus is cross-platform. The goal of JML is to make machine learning methods very easy to use and speed up code conversion from MATLAB to Java.
- A general framework for users to implement machine learning tools
- Well documented source code
- Friendly API, very easy to use
- Easy code conversion from MATLAB to Java
- Implementation of classification, clustering, manifold learning, general-purpose optimization algorithms, dimensionality reduction algorithms, sequence labeling, etc.
- Complete separation between feature engineering and model training
Be the first to post a review of Java Library for Machine Learning!