सुखस्य मूलं धर्म:। धर्मस्थ मूलमर्थ:।
अर्थस्य मूलं राज्यम्। राज्यमूलमिन्द्रियजम:।
The root of happiness is Dharm (righteous living). Root of Dharm is good economy. Root of economy is Kingdom. Root to a good kingdom is a King who is Jitendriya (someone who has control over his senses)
1. Make user aware of his own activities.
2. Find out how much time is wasted in which activity
3. Stick to a routine if desired
4. Avoid certain activities at certain times
5. Measure time spend on certain activity on a certain time and determine if certain habit needs to be changed
6. Condition for a routine habit, like leaving office in time or take short breaks
7. Increase awareness of time and habits
8. Increase productivity in a manner which is comfortable for the user and does not stretch him beyond healthy limits
- Video Reminder
- Monitor user activity
- Application usage analysis
Be the first to post a review of Jitendriya!