The JINSECT toolkit is a Java-based toolkit and library that supports and demonstrates the use of n-gram graphs within Natural Language Processing applications, ranging from summarization and summary evaluation to text classiﬁcation and indexing.
- Supports multi-threaded execution
- Contains examples of application for classification
- Contains examples of application for clustering
- Contains full application for summary evaluation
- Contains command-line application for language-neutral summarization
Jinsect works fine.
N-gram graphs is a powerful, versatile method for comparing strings and JInsect offers its optimal implementation!
A language library used in a variety of publications concerning especially NLP (summarization, summary evaluation, sentiment analysis, etc.). Lacking full documentation. Constantly improved and updated.