JFig provides developers with a simple yet powerful tool to manage their applications’ configuration. Using a combination of hierarchical xml files and substitution variables, it enables developers to:
1. Store application configuration in one common repository of XML files
2. Access configuration data using one common, convenient interface
3. Easily define multiple configurations tailored to different environments, with the ability to dynamically modify those variables that need to change in each environment
4. Eliminate the error prone practice of defining the same configuration variables in multiple locations
5. Ease the management, deployment, and control of configuration files
Be the first to post a review of JFig!