Ferret4J aims to be a lightweight MVC framework for Java applications. It is based on a Model-centric architecture and strives to be as little intrusive as possible. You can find out more in my blog at http://blackship.eu/category/my-projects/jferret/
- Provides a lightweight MVC framework for Java applications
- Based on a Model-centric architecture
- Strives to be as little intrusive as possible
- Can be used in a Java SE application as well as in a web application
- Components interaction based on Java Observers
- Provides a transactions mechanism, based on Memento design pattern
Be the first to post a review of Ferret4J!