JEDI Version Control System - based on Thomas Hensles FreeVCS sources - Part of the Delphi JEDI projects.
- Fully integrated into Delphi IDEs or available as standalone application
- Database backend based on Firebird, MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Bugtracker, Timetracker, ToDo Manager integrated
- Project- and Linehistory, Difftool included or customizable
- Project based rights management
- Additional Backup possiblities into archive files or over database backup
- Commandline/console application for integration in build tools available
- Repository viewable over VCS browser or project tree view
Jedivcs is excellent! Thanks.
Works, very small, no complaints.
Dunno, i'd prefer to checkout, configure and build myself. If it compiles at all...
I have been using Jedi VCS with BDS2006 and D7. Now I am using XE and am wondering will it be updated to an integrated item as it in BDS2006.
Before I retired from the big company, I introduced and specified JEDI VCS as the standard VCS for all of our Borland related development. We also used it in version control with the DDL, DML, DCL and TCL in our SQL servers for development and production.
Excellent VCS program using it in Delphi 6 and XE (after some adjustments!)