Requirements engineering is a two-fold task. Writing down an application flow you're already know (= having the whole flow in your head, just "print it") is completely different from the task of _creating_ an application flow. The latter means that don't know anything about the flow so you need to explore it step by step by permutation. This tool was build around this task. It let you use your "slow thinking" which leads to better results. Slower - but better!
1) Explore all possible combinations of conditions and actions by question-and-answer
2) Don't forget a combination conditions and actions
3) Abandoned combinations are still documented
4) Easy mathematics to find any incomplete or inconsistent decision table
5) Get a set of valid rules which are your test cases
IT RUNS WITH .NET WITHOUT INSTALLED JAVA!
There is a lot of documentation and examples!
- Implements a proven and failsafe method
- Comprehensive checks
- Clear advice if a check failed
- Get test specifications from your decision table
- Allows working with probabilities
- Stores data not as binary or in database but in human-readable JSON text format
- Comprehensive documentation about the application and the implemented method
- Written and documented by a german engineer who did about 10,000 decision tables and teached dozens of customers
There are no 4 star reviews.