This tool is about a method called "process-oriented decision tables".
It fixes all flaws of traditional decision tables making it a joy to work with.
But they keep all benefits of traditional decision tables. First of all they present the
logic in a very dense form.
1. Explore all possible combinations of conditions and actions by question-and-answer.
2. Have a compact one-sheet-view on complex logic.
3. Have abandoned combinations documented.
4. Make sure that your decision table is (formally) neither incomplete nor inconsistent
with one click. And the mathematics behind it is very easy and well documented ;-)
5. Get the test cases necessary to test your piece of logic with one click.
6. Other than in traditional decision tables, you can mix conditions and actions.
=> Stop to to rack your brain - start using process-oriented decision tables! <=
- Implements a proven and failsafe method
- Comprehensive checks
- Clear advice if a check failed
- Get test specifications from your decision table
- Allows working with probabilities
- Stores data not as binary or in database but in human-readable JSON text format
- Comprehensive documentation about the application and the implemented method
- Written and documented by a german engineer who did about 10,000 decision tables and teached dozens of customers
Thanks for Jdecisiontable, it's good!