Java Customization Builder is a tool which customizes your java application and JRE, and makes an EXE loader for the java application.
It is a java application building tool enabling you to generate a very small java archive package which has a slimmed jre. For the swing application, the archive is less than 5M, for the SWT application, the archive is less than 3M usually. And the customed java applicaton can run on the Windows which doesn't install a JRE, and be loaded by an executable.
- JCB can generate a smallest java applicaton archive by the verbose mode.
- JCB can analyze the classes which may be missed in the verbose mode.
- JCB can analyze the minimum required dlls and resource files in the jre.
- JCB can customize the resource files in the java applicaton.
- JCB can generate bat scripts running and debugging the java applicaton.
- JCB can generate an executable loading the java application.
- JCB can use pack200 compress jars, the loading executable will unpack them when first run.
- The loading executable can search JDK or JRE in the local machine.
- The loading executable can pass the outside arguments to the java applcation.
- You can customize the loading executable behaviour by modifying the au3 script.
- JCB supports JRE 1.4, JRE 5 and JRE 6.