The OWASP JBroFuzz Project is a web application fuzzer for requests being made over HTTP and/or HTTPS. Its purpose is to provide a single, portable application that offers stable web protocol fuzzing capabilities.
- Commandline support - main class analyzing and executing the commandline options
- Added --no-execute option to command line support
- Added "Connection: close" preference option to be added to the headers automatically
- Massive UI revamp for Fuzzing Tab: Contains 3 Sub-Tabs: Input, Output, On the wire
- Introduction of Fuzzing Transforms for those double-URL, triple-Base64 encodings
- Added HTTP proxy support & authentication for checking updates
- EncoderHashWindow improvements in keeping history within different row selections
- Fixed ZBase32 Encoding/Decoding to work as Phil wants it to
- Prefix/Suffix in Fuzzer Transforms: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_JBroFuzz_Tutorial#Added_Fuzzer_Transformations
- Added a plain-text encoder, similar to Zero-Fuzzer for theoretical completeness
- Fixed a bunch of supposed "security holes" reported by static analyzers
- Small Oracle payloads update
There are no 1 star reviews.