JBizMo is a set of Eclipse plugins and libraries to create and maintain Java EE and Java SE applications running on Glassfish or JBOSS including RCP, Swing and JSF (Primefaces) clients. The project contains a graphical editor to design the domain model.
- Graphical domain editor based on Eclipse GMF
- Powerful runtime libraries
- Generation of full application stack including full-featured Eclipse-RCP, Swing and JSF clients
- JPA and SQL query editor included
- Tested on JBoss 4.2 and Glassfish 3
- Support for MySQL and Oracle databases
- Full I18N support for all client technologies
- Eclipse-RCP and Swing applications can run in a local mode (without application server)
- Use our update site http://jbizmo.sourceforge.net/eclipse/ to install JBizMo including all dependencies
Would like to see a more stable version. Concept is and functionality is one of the best I've seen, only problem is sometimes when it works it works great when it doesn't its really hard to understand why.