JBizMo is a set of Eclipse plugins and libraries to create and maintain Java EE and Java SE applications running on Glassfish or JBoss including RCP, Swing and JSF (Primefaces) clients. The project contains a graphical editor to design the domain model.
- Graphical domain editor based on Eclipse GMF
- Powerful runtime libraries
- Generation of full application stack including full-featured Eclipse RCP, Swing and JSF clients
- JPA and SQL query editor included
- Tested on JBoss 7 and Glassfish v3
- Support for MySQL and Oracle databases
- Full I18N support for all client technologies
- Eclipse RCP and Swing applications can run in a local mode (without application server)
- Use our update site http://jbizmo.sourceforge.net/eclipse/ to install JBizMo including all dependencies
- Import & export of data can be modelled and generated (XML, CSV and Excel)
Where can I find the tutorial for JBizMo?