1) Projects helps Java - SWING developers to develop UI forms very faster.
2) API contains reusable Components & Layouts that developers can directly use in their projects.
3) Just include project JAR file in your existing project then import and use all features (refer JavaWizardDevelopmentDocumentation)
* Don't worry about Java's complex layouts,
just pass your components as parameters to our "MyLayout" class and we'll do it for you.
* New & pre-aligned UI components like LabelledText (combination of JLabel & JTextField).
* Ready-made forms & wizards like InstallationWizard, OkCancelFrame, MyFrame etc.
*User friendly API documentation(unlike Javadoc).
1) Aniruddha Kalburgi
2) Nikhil Patil
3) Sourabh Sasne
4) Bhargav Patil
5) Sameeed Bondre
- Up to 80% code reduction for alignment of SWING components.
- New pre aligned SWING components like LabelledText (a combination of JLabel & JTextField)
- No worrying about Java Layouts, just pass your components as parameters and we'll align them as you want.
- Ready made Installation Wizard, OkCancel Frame etc.
- Auto Data Validation API for validating data types, emails, phone numbers etc.
I myself have developed a mini-project in Java using this project API. UI development using in SWING using this project API makes it 80% faster and its very easy to use.