Java Throwability Design Pattern v1.3.
This project serves to show the concept of the Throwability Design Pattern in Java.
About the Throwability Design Pattern:
1. It is a design pattern suggested, and named, by Daniel Silva Ferreira Bruno.
2. It serves to handle, in a simple way, with unexpected errors, and exceptions, in a generic app (written in Java, for this project!).
3. It can to be done in any programming language that support it.
4. It serves for classes and interfaces, in Java.
5. It works with Java 6, Java 7, and Java 8, at least.
Read more, from README file, in the files section of this project.
Please consider donating to my paypal account: email@example.com
Please consider sending bug(s) or suggestion(s) to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to post a review of JavaThrowabilityDesignPattern!