Java Open Chess is a project written in Java in NetBeans IDE. There is possibility to play for 2 players on local computers and via network connection. There is no option for now to play against computer. This functionality will be implemented soon.
ATTENTION: Requires Java 1.7 or higher!
- 2 local players game
- 2 network players game (as client and as server)
- Tabbed window - each game in separate tab
- Each tab can be both client and server in case of network game
- Save game in chess notation (in both: short and long syntax)
- Load game in chess notation (in both: short and long syntax)
- Game clock
- Chat during network game
- Partialy themable interface (chessboard and pieces)
- Move history with move back / move forward in local game and over internet
- Requires Java 1.7 or higher!
There are no 1 star reviews.