Evaluate an arithmetic expression is as simple as:
Double result = new DoubleEvaluator().evaluate("(e^3-1)*sin(pi/4)*ln(pi^2)").
But Javaluator provides you with much more ...
- Functions support, including variable argument count.
- Constants support: e, pi, etc ...
- Variables support: Example sin(x) for x = pi/4.
- Highly configurable: Reduce the built-in operator or function sets, define your own brackets.
- Extensible: Define your own grammar, or extends the existing one.
- Localizable: Define localized names for functions or constants.
- Syntax check
- Small footprint: 26kB, no additionnal library required.
- Fully documented
Please visit the project site to learn more : http://javaluator.fathzer.com
If you use Javaluator in your product, we will be happy to add a link to your product in the Javaluator web site. Send an email to email@example.com.
If you think Javaluator is valuable, vote up below.
There are no 1 star reviews.