The 1st open source Data Quality Firewall
It is a middleware for the validation and processing of data streams. It operates heuristically on the elements of data between heterogeneous systems. It processes the data stream ensuring the consistency of your database. jValidator is the first data quality firewall open source.
- The data stream can be: Flat File fixed position, Flat File delimited, XML,EXI, JSON, EXCEL
- Formal validations: XSD, Regular Expression, Ortographics
- Complex validations: Logics with constructs and operators, Temporaries reporting dates, Versioned, Customized, DB dynamics
- The input from: Web form, JMS, Web services, REST, FTP
- Others: Scheduling, NO CODE editing, RIA and mobile UI, Reports, Automatic Doc generation, XSD file and image generation, email alerts
If you need to implement or improve the validation process of your schemas, to populate a database through data streams of various formats and originating from many sources, to validate complex rules and to monitoring the quality of your data, jValidator is the solution.