Simplified multithreaded Java HTTP server able to interpret GET/POST requests.
Example dummy app included. It uses Apache2 as a proxy for AJAX calls and jQuery code as a client.
For the Java HTTP server:
- J2SE (SDK for compilation)
For the exampe web app:
- Apache2 with mod_rewrite and mod_proxy
Client-side for the web app:
- www browser supporting JS with jQuery
- run Server.class from Java server files (java Server) in a terminal/console
- unpack example app files under/within your apache2 document root file structure
- open index.html (with a www browser, from a www server)
- observe terminal output
Be the first to post a review of Java HTTP REST interface!