Amstrad CPC-Emulator in JAVA, based on JEMU by R. Wilson. I am searching for good JAVA-coders who are also knowledgable in emulating 8bit homecomputers.
- High accurate emulation of the Amstrad CPC homecomputer range
- Many useful features like internal YM-Player, JavaCPC paint and many more.
- Perfect AY-Soundchip emulation
- German, English and Spanish keyboard translations
- Virtual tapedrive, which supports CDT, CSW, WAV and MP3
- Built-in debugger features breakpoints and break instructions
- Advanced settings provide different AY-output routines to get the most preferred emulation
- Digiblaster emulation
- CRTC 0 and CRTC 1 are emulated to let almost every demo run fine
One of the best CPC emulator that is fully functional even under MacOSX. LOVE it!
Best emulator I've used, it simply works as it should !
fast download and works, recommended.
very easy to use