Amstrad CPC-Emulator in JAVA, based on JEMU by R. Wilson. I am searching for good JAVA-coders who are also knowledgable in emulating 8bit homecomputers.
- High accurate emulation of the Amstrad CPC homecomputer range
- Many useful features like internal YM-Player, JavaCPC paint and many more.
- Perfect AY-Soundchip emulation
- German, English and Spanish keyboard translations
- Virtual tapedrive, which supports CDT, CSW, WAV and MP3
- Built-in debugger features breakpoints and break instructions
- Advanced settings provide different AY-output routines to get the most preferred emulation
- Digiblaster emulation
- CRTC 0 and CRTC 1 are emulated to let almost every demo run fine
Best emulator I've used, it simply works as it should !
fast download and works, recommended.
very easy to use
Great for showing Amstrad CPC applications, demos or games on a web page.