Java provides the concurrent library that simplifies concurrent programming, but this is hard to learn and visualize. This project is a series of animations each illustrating the coding and usage of a component in the java concurrent library.
- *** NEW - CONCURRENCY SPECIALIST COURSE *** http://www.javaspecialists.eu/courses/concurrency.jsp
- Listen for updates and events on Twitter: @jconcurrent
- JAVA CONCURRENT ANIMATED
- User controlled animations for visualizing Java concurrency
- Plus Power Point - like slides illustrating use-cases for each animation
- Menu driven - select a concurrency component and start clicking!
- Or sequence through the slides and animations by hitting page down/up
- PLEASE USE JAVA 6 OR BETTER. JAVA 5 NO LONGER SUPPORTED
- Recently added: ForkJoin, Phaser, TransferQueue, ConcurrentHashMap
A bit difficult to use
very good project, thanks!
Nice and simple.
@OpenID User: run ConcurrentExampleLauncher
i download the jar , how to run the animatiation?