Contents of this bot is as such:
2. PircBot (framework for JavaBot)
Steps to configure this bot:
It isn't hard to configure this bot. Simply edit the config file, "Config.txt" and edit them to your delight. An example config file is this:
Make sure you use a registered nick and that you have access to that nick.
This may look rather complicated but its actually very simple, the default config file would have pointers. :)
This bot is only recommended for Java developers who know how to edit. It is simply a framework for them to
/** Change log *
* * Version 1.0.0
* * - First build of JavaBot!
* * Version 1.1.0
* * - Added advanced spam filters
* * - kicks if a person types >x messages in y seconds
* * - kicks if a person types messages longer than y characters
* * - kicks if a person joins that has a similar name to another person.
* * Version 1.2.1
* * - Removed buggy spam filters.
* * - Added games (commands with the prefix !)
* * - Modularised the code
* * - Formatted the code
* * - Bug fixes
* * - Less flooding.