jAMOS is a cross platform, Java-based reimplementation of François Lionet's AMOS BASIC on the Amiga.
- BASIC-like interpreter based on MequaScript
- AMAL interpreter from jAMAL written in Java
- Script editor utilising Java Swing
- AMAL-to-Java code translator and compiler
- Source is buildable in Eclipse and NetBeans IDE out of the box
- Runnable from a single JAR file
- Reimplemented AMAL Environment Generator
- Rudimentary Amiga-style screen and scrolling engine
- Integrated AMOS sprite bank viewer (AbkViewer)
- From MequaScript: Supports both BASIC-style and C-style syntax (in progress)
- From MequaScript: Multiple jAMOS programs can be run concurrently
- From MequaScript: The beginnings of simple object orientation
- Native support for AMOS BASIC .abk sprite banks
This is stunning software for a Alpha. Works brilliantly. Amos basic was a very good implementation of BASIC and this software allows you to write and export as Java. Samples and Tutorial included. Thank you!