NOTE: This is the old Swing version. The current version of Jace can be found here: https://github.com/badvision/jace
Because of malware injections in other Sourceforge projects, the author has removed all binaries from Sourceforge. You may look at the legacy source still hosted here but are highly encouraged to check out the new version hosted in Github for recent updates on this project.
Thank you for your interest in this project!
- Full 128kb support, double-hires and 80-column -- also support for memory cards such as RamWorks (8mb) and RamFactor (16mb)
- NTSC emulated color and also "Mode 7" enhanced DHGR mode supported
- Disk emulation (dos ordering, prodos-ordering, NIB), also HDV/2MG smartdisk support
- Speaker emulation with experimental raw file output
- SSC-over-TCP/IP emulation
- Joystick emulation (using mouse or keyboard)
- Apple mouse emulation (also using mouse -- obviously)
- CPU-saver features (diables sound/video updates when possible)
- Open-ended design makes it easier for developers to add additional hardware emulation
- Extensive configuration from GUI and command-line lets you control many aspects of the emulator
There are no 3 star reviews.