JDeploy! manage a JasperReport Server from the command line.
JDeploy! is a JasperReports Server tool that includes utilities to manage a Jasper Reports Server from the command line. It allows to deploy reports on a remote server (very useful on cluster platforms).
You'll be able to list reports, create, delete and modify folders and datasources and deploy a ZIP file of reports and resources on a standarized way.
This set of tools are maintained by http://www.sdweb.es
- Remote calling to JasperReports Server.
- Create, delete, modify folders and datasources.
- Deploy reports and resources from ZIP file to server on a specified machine (useful on cluster platforms).
- It allows to plan the deployment and updating of reports using shell scripts and Cron.
- Includes Linux scripts only, but it's easy to traslate it to windows ;-)
- Defines a standarized structure for packaging reports and resources to deploy on diferent environments (development, pre-production, production).
- Version 02.00 is available with new features and bug patches. Added compatibility with Jasper Reports Server v.4.5
By far the WORST piece of software available. 1. The manuals & source are in Spanish. 2. It continually crashes: pache.axis.client.AxisClient.<init>(AxisClient.java:52) at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:104) at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:144) at es.sdweb.jdeploy.ws.ManagementServiceServiceLocator.<init>(........... 3. Configuration is ALL over the place in multiple files, 4. there are hard coded message strings all over the place 5. "hidden" proprietary libraries "es.sdweb.jmondao-2.0.0.jar"
jaspertools, easy to use
thank you jaspertools
great program jaspertools, thanks.