Running JasperReports from command line
JasperStarter is a command line launcher and batch compiler for JasperReports.
- Run any JasperReport that needs a jdbc datasource or empty datasource
- Use with any database for which a jdbc driver is available
- Execute reports that need runtime parameters and optionally prompt for them
- Print directly to system default or given printer
- Optionally show printer dialog to choose printer
- Export to file
- Export multiple formats in one commanding call
- Compile, print and export in one commanding call
- Integrate in non Java applications (for example PHP, Python)
- Binary executable on Windows
Be the first to post a review of JasperStarter!