Jason is a fully-fledged interpreter for an extended version of AgentSpeak, a BDI agent-oriented logic programming language, and is implemented in Java. Using JADE a multi-agent system can be distributed over a network effortlessly.
- Language to program BDI agents
- Customisation of several parts (belief base, agent architecture, distribution infrastructure, ...)
- Speech-act based communication
- Support for organisation (Moise) and artifacts (CArtAgO)
- Plugins for Eclipse and jEdit
Very nice app :)