jAgg - Java Aggregation Operations
jAgg is a Java 5.0 API that supports “group by” operations on Lists of Java objects: aggregate operations such as count, sum, max, min, avg, and many more. It supports Super Aggregation: Rollups, Cube, and Grouping Sets. It also allows custom aggregate operations.
- Ability to apply "group by" functionality to an arbitrary List of Objects
- Specify "group by" properties by making List items Comparable or by supplying a list of property names, like a SQL "group by"
- 20 Built-in Aggregators: Sum, Count, Avg, Max, Min, Collect, Concat, Correlation, Covariance, CovariancePop, GeometricMean, HarmonicMean, LinearRegression, Mode, Percentile, Product, StdDev, StdDevPop, Variance, VariancePop
- Customizable Aggregators
- Parallel processing available
- Multiset Discrimination
- Super Aggregation: Rollups, Cube, and Grouping Sets
Be the first to post a review of jAgg!