JAva DIstributed Framework provides a secure and flexible Framework for distributed grid and volunteer computing applications (separate client & server Framework). For more informations take a look at the project page http://jadif.sourceforge.net
- Use JADIF to create a volunteer and / or grid computing project giving you the power of thousands client computers
- Volunteers are effectively anonymous; although they may be required (optional) to register and supply email address or other information
- Very easy to implement in your applications. Client Computer user state detection (Away, idle, Online etc.), to save clients resources when user is working, gaming etc.
- Secure signing and authentication, with or without user accounts with unique random id's
- Secured client <-> server communication (optional), Statistics, Userpages, Ratings to keep your users active
- Much much more
Be the first to post a review of JADIF!