A free open source Java application created to help you apply watermarks to your pictures in order to protect them from unauthorized distribution. Different font, color, size and transparency texts or images can be added as a watermark. Batch processing is also provided.
- supported formats: JPEG (JPG), PNG, BMP, GIF, WBMP;
- batch image processing;
- preview for each image before batch process;
- easy to use interface;
- zoom in or out with the mouse wheel;
- toggle with one click between real size or best fit;
- auto hide controls when mouse is out of application or not moving;
- text and image as watermark;
- easy to change the font, size, style and color of the text watermark;
- enable/disable the anti-aliasing for text watermark;
- allow the change of the opacity level of the watermark (transparency);
- adjustment for watermark position.
Useless, unless you just want to add text to your images. However, the project description says, multiple times, it supports adding logos, which, if it does, I have no idea how to add them. No support, other than to reiterate EXACTLY what is on the sourceforge page.