JACo Watermark is a free Java Open Source application created to help you apply watermarks to your pictures in order to protect them from unauthorized distribution. Different font, color, size and transparency texts or images can be added as a watermark. Batch processing is also provided.
- easy to use interface
- preview for all images
- text and image as watermark
- batch image processing
- supported formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, WBMP
- easy to change the font, size, style and color of the text watermark
- enable/disable the anti-aliasing for text watermark
- allow the change of the opacity level of the watermark (transparency)
- adjustment for watermark position
Nice codes.I have a suggestion for your nice app and that is adding feature to import a transparent logo and use it as a watermark.it would be much better and handy.thank you 4 your attention.
Thank you!!! Now i am sure that my photos are securied!!
I like it!