Jacknsee is an educational network security tool. Its purpose is to teach students in computer science how basic hijacking techniques are used to corrupt a network. Two scenarios have been implemented: Man in the Middle and Denial of Service.
- Live CD version of jacknsee
- Attacks explained : man in the middle and Denial of Service
- Graphical representation of the network
- Network packet sending and capturing
- Creation of Xen virtual machines from the graphical interface
Be the first to post a review of jacknsee!