A pure Java library for reading from and writing to MS Access databases. This project is part of the OpenHMS (http://openhms.sourceforge.net/) project from Health Market Science.
- Reads and writes Microsoft Access 2000,2002/2003,2007,2010 databases (1997 read-only)
- Fully supports most Access data types
- Supports table creation, index creation, row create/update/delete
- Pure Java, no native library dependencies
- Provides read-only table relationship and embedded SQL query information
- Cursors enable indexed lookup and advanced table traversal
- Reads database password in all supported versions
- Pluggable codec provider allows handling of encoded file types (see Jackcess Encrypt project)
- Support for the complex data types added in Access 2007/2010
good job. But better would it be if there where methods to get typed values (getInt and so on) on tables and informations when a key is not in a table (make a find with Type Long for a field which is Integer, that result that he dont find a row).
good job jackcess
thank you jackcess
this tool is must have.
Very useful, thanks a lot guys!