JAchievement is a small library written in Java that provides achievement notification features to any Java application, similar to Microsoft XBox 360 achievements.
- Easy setup and use, no complicated procedures. With only two lines of code, your application will be able to display achievement notifications!
- A small yet powerful library. The code itself is optmized, the payload refers to the images and sound.
- Multiple achievement notifications support. This is done through an achievement notification queue manager.
- latform independent, runs everywhere. Thanks to Java, you'll be able to run this wherever there's a Java Virtual Machine.
- 100% pure Java library. No external system calls. Write once, run everywhere. Portability matters.
how to remove the word achievement unlocked while running ?