Change the wallpaper with the commandline-utility izulu. The location is
automatically determined, or can be given.
izulu --night --temperature --preview --daemon --city berlin
* Switched to Yahoo! Weather Api, Google closed its own
* Ship forecast icons (http://harwenzhang.deviantart.com/art/weather-110757031)
* Forecast only of today and tomorrow
* Disabled wind-display
* Removed some states (overcast, partly sunny, rain showers)
* Added category windy, including torandoes and hurricanes
* Disabled swiss weather-radar because the source-image is down
* Translated and better formatted osd-messages
* Bugfix: Died when it was 12:00
* Don't reselect the wallpaper if already active (note that dynamic features
like temperature-display may still trigger the reselect)
* Show radar and warning-images of your country
* Automatically select a command to set the wallpaper if none is given
* Bugfix: Died when it was 12:xx
* Automatically discover the name of the city if none is given
* Fixed convert trying to write to images in /usr/share/izulu when
displaying the temperature
* Added "Rain Showers"
* Added "Heavy Rain"
* Replace " " with + in city names for google
* Added display of current temperature
* Use WOEID for yahoo, fetch it automatically if not given
* REMOVED: YAHOOID from the config
* Additional use of xml_grep (part of xml-twig-tools in Ubuntu) instead of
xmlstarlet because the latter refused to work with Yahoos woeid-API
* Add small forecast-icons to the south-eastern edge of the wallpaper
* On weather-change, send notifyOSD-popup (requires libnotify-bin).
* The weathercodes "drizzle" and "haze" are now recognized
* Long parameter-names included
* Detection of sunset and sunrise via Yahoo to change pictures accordingly
* Included funtion to randomly select an image out of a directory
* Fixed "Light Rain" to "Light rain"
* Changed filenames of specific weather-images into a logical scheme