ixbar3000 is a frontend, it allows you to browse/launch games from a centralized place. While doing so it’ll keep statistics on your usage. You can also use it to store highscores on games that doesn’t have battery memory.
Demo videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsYn7B5Y4pDxKzEfZSIqlG62yswJXgBu2&feature=plcp
- Fast & Lightweight.
- Multiplatform: Linux & Windows.
- Multisystem: Emulators: Anything from Atari to Adobe Flash.
- Multisystem: Native software.
- Award Functionality: Similar to PSN's trophies, only better!
- Statistics Tracker: Time and Playcount.
- OMNI: Seach all items from all active systems
Be the first to post a review of ixbar3000!