netTransformer is a conceptual software prototype of a network transformation manager able to:
- Discover current network infrastructure
- Capture its state
- Build a graph data model out of it
- Provide ability to review and reason about L2, L3, OSPF, ISIS and BGP topology
- Automate device configuration process through simplified template interface!
- Track the network evolution process
- Transform a network from one state to the other
netTransformer Version 0.6 combines the best of our previous projects iTransformer and bgpPeeringMap.
If you want to learn more about netTransformer ideology please go to http://itransformers.net/netTransformer/ideology
If you are already convinced and want to give it a try please go straight to the product User Guide http://itransformers.net/netTransformer/06/user-guide
- automated network discovery
- network topology visualization
- different topology views L2, L3, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, etc
- one click putty and browser integration
- integration with google maps
- network topology diff & changes visualisation
- network configuration manipulation
Great app itransformer
very good program itransformer.