ITK-SNAP is a tool for segmenting anatomical structures in medical images. It provides an automatic active contour segmentation pipeline, along with supporting manual segmentation toolbox. ITK-SNAP has a full-featured UI aimed at clinical researchers.
- Automatic segmentation of 3D medical images using active contour methods
- Dynamic navigation with 3D cursor linked across multiple windows and sesssions
- A set of tools for manual and computer-assisted manual segmentation
- Support for many image formats, including color images
- A mature, easy to use GUI with extensive documentation
There are no 3 star reviews.