iText is a PDF library that allows you to CREATE, ADAPT, INSPECT and MAINTAIN documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF):
- Generate documents and reports based on data from an XML file or a database
- Create maps and books, exploiting numerous interactive features available in PDF
- Add bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks, and other features to existing PDF documents
- Split or concatenate pages from existing PDF files
- Fill out interactive forms
- Serve dynamically generated or manipulated PDF documents to a web browser
iText is used by Java, .NET, Android and GAE developers to enhance their applications with PDF functionality.
iTextSharp is the .NET port.
Several iText engineers are actively supporting the project on the iText mailing-list email@example.com and on StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/itext
- PDF generation
- PDF manipulation (stamping watermarks, merging/splitting PDFs,...)
- PDF form filling
- XML functionality
- Digital signatures
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
Not sure about the software, although it's pretty obvious that the reviews are mostly fake. Makes you think anyway... I downloaded and there some mumbo jumbo about copyright from Sun. I'm staying away from this potential lawsuit. If you are reading this, you have been forewarned.
Itextsharp works wonderful.
Is this app for real? Great great! recommended!
Wow, an update this early! Thanks!
Could have been better. But I'd still recomment it to anyone needing an app of this kind.