Project starting date: 25 August 2010
Ok, here we go, how about develop an (Media) Music Player (Like Winamp, MusicMatch Jukebox, QCD, Foobar2000, Aimp, Xmms, etc, etc) and rendering in real time 3D models, 3D effects, lights, etc... This project could be the world´s media player that consumes more CPU resources... Sounds bad, right?...
Well... not really, I think. Its all for our own fun !!! IMP can work like a simple karaoke too, lyrics can be added. (See Video N3).
DEMO VIDEO N1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_sg8Mj3zlA (Deprecated)
DEMO VIDEO N2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnZtUx6KOKI (Deprecated)
DEMO VIDEO N3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctyYzOg0gZk (Lattest: Tutorial and Features)
Includes these completely cross-platform and free libraries:
IRRLICHT (ZLIB) -> 3D engine.
AUDIERE (LGPL)-> Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, MOD, S3M, XM
- 3D Animated Graphics (Irrliht 3D engine)
- Audio: Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, MOD, S3M, XM, IT (Audiere Engine)
- Song Lyrics (Simple text files, extension renamed as ". lyrics")
- 3D Models (Various Formats)
- Virtual Karaoke
- You may use everything in your projects too (Commercial or not)
- Audio (Music) Player
- IDEAS: Play and record your song (Use it as videoclip for your songs)
- IDEAS: Completly Free (eg: Sales allowed for charity purposes)
- IDEAS: Bands Promoting, etc, etc... Use your imagination... ;)
- IDEAS: Use it as karaoke player in your home, bar, pub, disco... Pray to app not crash! ;)
- INCLUDED: Lots of bugs... Im working on this, ok?... (Join to help!)
Be the first to post a review of IMP - 3D Irrlicht Music Player!