IrrBullet is the most powerful open-source physics wrapper and extension library available for the Irrlicht rendering engine.
IrrBullet has a unique design and goal that isn't attempted in other physics wrappers.
Whether you are a proficient C++ software developer or someone new to game development, IrrBullet has what you need to make your game or simulation's physics outstanding, and in a much more timely manner than learning and applying the math, design principles, and skills required to properly implement your own physics.
IrrBullet is over two years old; That is time you can't afford to lose on your project.
Moreover, IrrBullet has thousands of downloads and many developers using it in their games, so you can be sure that it is stress-tested and proven often, and in all kinds of scenarios.
Please visit the Skyreign Software website for more information.
- Interfaces between Irrlicht and Bullet types
- Powerful design, straight-forward use, easy to integrate
- Rigid and soft body support
- Liquid body emulation
- Kinematic character controller
- Built-in attribute system so you can have attributes attached to each collision object, raycast vehicle, etc.
- Collision object "affector" interface for included and custom physical effects (attract, repel, delete, etc.)
- Cross-platform and open-source
- Detailed examples for every major feature
- Designed similarly to Irrlicht
- Efficient simulation, easily supporting hundreds of active rigid and soft bodies
- Getter functions to expose underlying Bullet and Irrlicht pointers
- Generous ZLib license
- FAQ list and Doxygen auto-generated documentation
Be the first to post a review of irrBullet!