Your death sentence awaits...
Iron Fist - Updated, improved and renewed, this new production brings the raw power of the most improved Cube 2 Engine with all new optimization and portability. Soon to be out for Linux and Macintosh OS. Iron Fist is a single-player and multi-player first-person shooter, built as a hybrid of Red Eclipse 1.2, and is a conversion of Cube Engine 2 (Sauerbraten). Iron Fist is a Cure Production. Your death sentence awaits...
- Realistic weapon particle effects.
- Controller Support (1.5.3 version)
- Game variables allow for In-game and Pre-game modification.
- Original soundtrack (1.5.3 version)
- In-game Cube Engine 2 map editor.
- Massive aray of weapondry, all customizable with their own uniqe abilities!
- Dynamic crosshair to show current weapon spread.
- Expandable radar HUD overlay to locate weapons, teammates, and flags!
- HUD timers allow for real-time stats on game and intermission time.
- Wallclock for updates on real time.
OMG! This will be the best quality open source game in the future! Perfectly run under win7. There are a heap of new and good things in this. But the game would need a new conception and a unique theme, Maps being founded on a uniform theme, not some than cube 2, where it is medieval and sci-fi equally. No need more quake3 clone for the gamer society. Don't stop ! P.S.: error in the zip package: Iron Fist 1.5.1 SVN 4-15-12.zip
Wow! It's really great game! So many weapons, i like it :)
Zip file is corrupt. I can't unzip it on Ubuntu.
A good looking, good gameplay, good sounding, good coded first persone shooter, with tons of weapons, huge and beautiful expolsions andintelligent bots, what else do you want ? The only thing that sucks is the optimization bt it's an Alpha so ...
good job ironfistcube2
ironfistcube2 is small and works nicely