- combined code and docs into one archive to reduce confusion
- Corrected String.right method
- Added Array methods stdDev, skewness, sampleSize
- Corrected Array.unique method
- Added Number.pow method
- Added Query.ReImportSQL method
- Corrected maximize method for EmbeddedBrowser and EmbeddedSection
- Added maximize method to Rectangle, RoundRectangle, Picture
- Corrected SetList method
- Corrected ExportToExcel method
- Corrected Pivot.ExportTable method
- Corrected fonts for ActiveDocument.ProgressBar
- Corrected String.to*Case methods.
- Added String.toIRColumnName method.
- Added Application.JSON object.
- Added ActiveDocument properties ReposPath and Folder.
- Added ActiveDocument methods ClearResults, ExportData and createEmail.
- Added maximize method to EmbeddedSection and EmbeddedBrowser objects.
- Modified Shape.SetList method to return the number of seconds it took to set the list.
- Updated ActiveDocument.ExportData method to use Section.ExportToExcel more efficiently.
- Updated Section.ExportToExcel method to handle exporting Pivots better. See updated documentation.
- Changed logging from using the Logger object (which doesn't work reliably) to using the Console.
- Added the Pivot.ExportTable method.
- Added the sortAppend method to Results and Tables.
- Added getSelection and setSelection methods to Limits in AppendQueries.
- Added the ActiveDocument.PartitionFilter class.
- Added the ActiveDocument.RadioButtonGroup class.
- Other minor bug fixes.
10/7/2011 - updated Section.ExportToExcel()
8/18/2011 - added the Calendar class
3/14/2011 - added Column.Parent and Column.toArray to all columns in a Results or Table section (requires ActiveDocument.loadObjectMethods() to run after loading scripts or creating new sections).
- Shape.SetList() can now take an Array or a Column
- other minor bug fixes
- renamed file to IRFramework.js
- added String.toPascalCase(), String.toCamelCase(), String.toUnderscoreCase(), String.toDashCase(), and String.toSentenceCase() and modified String.toProperCase(). These aren't perfect. If you find solutions to problems, please contribute.