iReport Release 4.5.1
March 6, 2012
The iReport Team is pleased to announce the new iReport release: 4.5.1.
iReport is available as standalone application and as NetBeans plugin for NetBeans IDE 6.5.x and later. This version includes several improvements and bug fixes.
New features and changes:
Full support for JasperReports 4.5.1
Support for MongoDB data source
Improved proxy support for the JasperReports server plugin
New integration for BeanShell 2
Several bug fixes
iReport plugin for NetBeans
- New MongoDB connection support
- Fixed an error about loading and exporting font exports mapping in font extensions
- Fixed a classpath management problem
- Fixed bug 0005662 "Spacing" written as "Specing" in the help text for "Spacing Before" and "Spacing After"
- Updated to JasperReports 4.5.1
- Fixed Bug 23027 [Case #19817] Remove advanced options button for JFreeCharts in iReport
- Configurable attachment encapsulation type (MIME or DIME) for JasperReports Server communications
- Ability to avoid "chunked" HTTP connection for JasperReports Server communications
- Fixed Bug 24793 - Read Fields button in the query builder cannot handle $X notation
- Fixed Bug 24424 - Crosstab wizard creates invalid .jrxml (Class not set for bucket)
- Fixed bug 17591 - iReport web service connection doesn't play nicely with proxies
- Replaced Bean Shell with Bean Shell 2.