ipset_list is a wrapper script for listing sets of the netfilter ipset program. It allows you to match and display sets, headers, and elements in various ways.
- Calculate sum of set members (and match on that count).
- List only members of a specified set.
- Choose a delimiter character for separating members.
- Show only sets containing a specific (glob matching) header.
- Arithmetic comparison on headers with an integer value.
- Match members using a globbing or regex pattern.
- Arithmetic comparison on member options with an integer value.
- Suppress listing of (glob matching) headers.
- Suppress listing of members matching a glob or regex pattern.
- Calculate the total size in memory of all matching sets.
- Calculate the total amount of all matching and traversed sets.
- Operate on a single, selected, or all sets.
- Colorize the output.
- Programmable completion is included to make usage easier and faster.
Be the first to post a review of ipset_list!