This is the programmable completion code for the ipset program (netfilter.org).
- Interactive completion for ipset.
- This completion specification follows the logic of ipset and will only show commands and options, when they are available for the current context. Providing some kind of interactive help.
- Show and complete commands and options.
- Show and complete set names.
- Show and complete the set types when using the create and help command.
- Show and complete set elements (members) when using the del or test command.
- Show and complete hostnames,IP and MAC addresses and interface names when adding, deleting or testing elements
- Complete on filenames if the current option requires it.
- Complete variable names and command substitution.
- Don't complete if an invalid combination of options is used.
- Optionally don't complete if an invalid value of an option argument is detected.
- Environment variables allow to modify completion behaviour.
Be the first to post a review of ipset-bash-completion!