Input files can have IP/Mask lines or link lines (http links only).
• Need Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5 SP1
• System.Data.SQLite for 32-bit Windows (.NET Framework 3.5 SP1):
http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki and choose either link under Setups for 32-bit Windows (.NET Framework 3.5 SP1). This is needed for database to work to store links. Without installing System.Data.SQLite for 32-bit Windows, IPRangeScanner3 is useless.
- Scan IP addresses to get link and links and/or links and names separated by commas.
- These links and names can be processed further to insert into database for web search application
- Scan unlimited levels (Version 2 is only 10).
Thanks for software and updates.