This little tool will automatically download, extract and copy the ipfilter.dat for the program you choosed in the right place. The program cleanup what has been downloaded and is no longer needed automatically.
It supports Gzip, Zip, and Dat format.
It is also easily configurable. You can add and modify any link you want!
Hope you like it. Feel free to leave a comment.
- uTorrent, BitComet, BitLord, BitTorrent, BitSpirit, eMule support
- Possibility to add & modify links easily using the simple integrated editor
- Fully documented (see the wiki or use the Website button in the updater)
- Ease of use!
- Lightweight (< 2 Mb)
- Listed in "Add/Remove Programs" or "Programs and Features" in Control Panel
- Show last update for every bittorent client installed when they are selected
- Support GZip & Zip archives and Dat file format!
- Support prefered link to use when program starts
- Support downloading to a custom folder for advanced configurations or other files of same type you may want to update
Thanks pal, i never expect you fix joking "bug" so quickly! i'll recommend this tool.
Just ask for it ! ;) It's true I didn't think about Zip format, it's now added ! New update will include a better way to automatically create links (easier than editing via notepad & won't create problems with UAC when saving the file) !
Extreme fast improved. Now I need only one IPFilter Updater for all filesharing Programs eMule, Bittorrent. Maybe it is possible adding flags/.dat, .bmp updates for BitTorrent and uTorrent. IP to country cvs, serverlist.met, notes.dat for eMule??? A lot headache will be less if it could update this files too - these files comes in the same folder as the ipfilter file by utorrent, bittorrent and emule. They are not compressed (auto download and move to the right folder will do the job). Greetings Chris P.S. Hi Jason so we see again :))