Tool for iOS crash logs (crash report) symbolicating ( for OS Windows )
- Written in C++ and C# (UI) for use on Windows.
- Needs framework .NET 2.0
- Links crash log (crash report) with dSYM
- Only dSYM is needed for symbolication
- Can show application dependencies (184.108.40.206 and later)
- Can show minimal OS version and SDK version of executable (220.127.116.11 and later)
- Analyze inlined subroutines (18.104.22.168 and later)
- Add possible to batch symbolicate (in menu: Tools->Symbolicate And Save All) (22.214.171.124 and later)
This is awesome! I don't have to fire up a Mac to analyze my crash dumps anymore, this does it in a tiny package. Could use some improvements to the interface, but it does what it promised and fulfills a need that wasn't addressed by any other Windows software (that I could find). Thank you Andrey!