Intrapages is a social intranet based on IBM Domino.
You can setup multiple instances with different content and different users.
Login support Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Domino, Site Registration and Active Directory. which allows you to have users from both your intranet and internet in the same application
live community is available here
Also have a look at the project page at openNTF
1. Download the zip file and place intrapages.ntf in your IBM Notes data directory
2. Create a new application based on the template and add it to your Domino server
3. Sign the application
4. Create the first user using the IBM Notes client
5. Open intrapages in the webbrowser, add the apps you want and invite users
- Social Intranet
- Attractive UI with the option to change theme
- Login using Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Domino or site registration.
- News Stream, with comments and likes (works like facebook)
- Activity Stream - allows you to always be up to date with other peoples activities
- Send private messages to other registered users
- Create teamrooms for specific projects
- Create content like Announcements, Blog entries, wikis or ideas
- Subscribe to content and get notifications when content is created
- Maintain your personal profile with photo, skills etc.
- Fulltext search or type ahead search is available for all content
- Most content can be tagged which makes it easy to find group of content
- Webbased administration, including user managament and send out newsletters
- Mobile intreface with less functionality
Be the first to post a review of Intrapages!