bgpPeeringMap is a product able to discover and visualize BGP Peering topology by SNMP polling of BGP enabled routers. Once the polling process finish the network engineers are able to reason about the BGP peering topology, to obtain additional information about certain AS (Autonomous System) from RIPE or ARIN to draw shortest paths between two ASes and to locate an IP address on the map.
- Draw a complete or partial dynamic map of the Internet BGP peering
- Zoom in/Zoom out into the map
- Redraw around certain BGP autonomus system
- Display information about certain ASN
- Locate certain IP address on the map
- Diff between two Internet BGP maps (e.g current and past)
- Integration with ARIN&RIPE XML APIs
Be the first to post a review of bgpPeeringMap!